With MarketSpace, you can create your own listings unique to your organization, such as real estate listings or classifieds.
MarketSpace is similar to Hot Deals, but has several enhanced features:
- Public Listings Search page. Listings are organized by categories that you create. Visitors can also search by keyword.
- Members can submit their own requests through the Member Information Center. Listings can be setup to be approved by the association first, or set to automatically post.
- Charge for listings (optional). Setup fee items and rate. Members can purchase by credit card or request to be billed.
- Email subscription service. Members or others can sign up and receive daily email notices of new postings.
- Customized posting dates. Set specific display start and end dates.
- Customized valid offer dates. Set specific dates offer is valid.
- Posting details page. Posts can include a details page set up through ChamberMaster or you can link directly to a separate URL.
- Priority placement/order levels. Set items as Platinum, Gold, Silver or Normal to give priority to specific postings.
- Hit stats. Page Views are tracked in your database to track value and interest.
Examples of how members can use MarketSpace:
- Classified Ads
- Auction Items
- Commercial Real Estate available for Lease or Purchase
- Rentals or Housing Units
- Area Specific Deals: College Student Coupons, Military Member discounts
This is a great place for you to highlight members such as manufacturers, real estate agents, recreation facilities, and more.